Giving Back.

Giving Back...


This morning I was woken up by my 2 beautiful children. I felt so blessed listening to them chatter back and forth and jump on my bed. It made me think about the time they were born. Watching their tiny little bodies hooked up to wires, keeping track of every beep on their breathing machine, cheering at every ounce they gained. I know the last thing on my mind was getting professional photos taken to keep those memories close. I wish I had, even though it was a very rough time for my family, it also made us all who we are. It made us stronger. That is why I feel I need to give back.  I'd like to find a family who is deserving of a free family portrait session. It can be for any reason at all including medical issues, financial problems, the loss of a loved one, anything that would cause them to put family photos on the back burner. I'm asking for you to nominate a family who you think is deserving of this gift. If your nomination is chosen, you will also receive a free mini session! Please read below if you would like to nominate a family. 

Giveaway Rules:

1. You can't nominate yourself.

2. You can only nominate one family.

3. You must email your nomination to PhotographyByCasey@yahoo.com OR send me a personal message on facebook. Please do not put your nomination as a comment or wall post, it will get deleted. I want to keep all nominations private as respect for the families. 

4. The family must be able to have their session in the areas of Kalamazoo, Plainwell, Hastings, or Delton. 

4. Nomination stories will be accepted until April 28th, 2012.

Please include all of this information when writing your nomination story:

  • Name and phone number of family.
  • At least a paragraph explaining the reason you are nominating them. 
  • Your relationship with this family.

Thank you so much for reading, I really hope you can find the time to nominate a family! Remember, you receive a free mini-session if your nomination is chosen!